Working at Minuteman Press
As a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
Marketing and Business Development Coordinator - Colchester
Desire, drive and creativity are as important as experience so recent college grads with marketing-type degree are encouraged to apply. This is a full time or part time position depending on the person selected.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating regular direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the maintenance of website and social media content
- Coordinating advertising across a number of channels including print and digital
- Recruiting new affiliates and testing new ways to partner
- Collaborating with the sales team to generate leads
- Working closely with the customer service representatives to increase customer satisfaction; collecting and sharing feedback
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to generate advertising and marketing ideas and promotions
- Some knowledge of photography and graphic design
- Adobe Creative Suite experience - ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign helpful
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills; self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Jon Cunningham